In this course students will learn the following skills:
- Learning about the different hardware material for a camera and how to use it
- Learning about the different camera settings and how to use it
- Indoor and outdoor photography
- Lighting and controlling light
- Basic photoshop editing skills
Requirements: Camera swc
Instructor: Ahmad Al Aqraa
Registration terms & conditions
You can register and pay in cash or cheque at DIAmman.
Tel. (06) 462-4625, mobile (079)714 2020.
- Fees must be paid in full before attending the first session.
- Since space is limited, early registration is advised as we follow a first come, first serve policy.”
- A non refundable JD 50 registration fee is required.
- Registration deadline is one week before the first day of the course.
- Should you withdraw from the course before the registration deadline and paid the full amount, the institute will retain the JD 50 registration fee.
- Should you withdraw from the class after the registration deadline you will be eligible to receive 50% of the total fees, unless you have a medical problem or an unforeseen circumstance (death in the family, accident, etc). In order to receive a refund, all necessary documentation must be presented.
- You are not eligible to withdraw or transfer to another class once you attend the first session.
- In the case of course cancellation by the institute, registered students are notified by email and given a full refund or credit towards another course.
- The institute may postpone a course no later than one week before it starts if there is low demand. You can either transfer onto another available course, or wait for the next term.