Introduction to Arabic Calligraphy | مبادئ الخط العربي
Ibrahim Abu Touk | ابراهيم ابوطوق
.في هذه الدورة يتم الطلاب التعرف على مبادئ الخط العربي وأشكال الحروف وأصولها والفرق بين الخط اللين والخط اليابس وخط الرقعة والديواني والخط الفارسي والثلث
In this workshop participants will be introduced to Arabic calligraphy and the form and origin of letters. Participants will be introduced to Ru’qah, Diwani, Farsi and Thuluth script.
Registration terms & conditions • Since space is limited early registration is advised as we follow a “first come, first serve policy”.
• In order to secure a spot a non- refundable 50% of the total amount as a downpayment is required before or by the registration deadline.
• Should you withdraw from the class before the registration deadline and paid the full amount, you will only be eligible to receive 50% of the total fees.
• Should you withdraw from the class after the registration deadline you will not be eligible to receive a refund unless you have a medical problem or an unforeseen circumstance (death in the family, accident, etc). In order to receive a refund, all necessary documentation must be presented.
• In the case of course cancellation by Design Institute Amman, registered students are notified by email and given a full refund of the course fee or credit towards another course.
• We may cancel a course no later than one week before it starts. If there is low demand for the course, we will notify you by email, you can either transfer onto another available course, or wait for the next term.
• Registration deadline is 10 days before the first day of the course.
Payment Procedure You can register and pay only in cash or cheque at Design Institute Amman. Tel. (06) 462-4625, mobile (079)714-2020