The Fashion Illustration course is designed to help tomorrow’s fashion designers, beginners as well as professionals to learn the techniques which will help them express and visualize ideas into actual illustrations.
During its 35 hours length, creatives will learn how to unlock their creativity and color and draw body and textures like professional fashion designers.
Addressed to: All creative professionals and students.
- Sketchbook (A3)
- Pencils (HB)
- ProMarkers (skin tone, primary colors & black)
- Pencil Colors
Jehad Haddad is a Creative Director and a Fashion Illustrator, He teaches traditional and digital Fashion Illustration as well as digital art and concept creation. His study for Anatomy polished his figure drawing techniques, an essential part of his Fashion Illustration course.
You can register and pay in cash or cheque at Design Institute Amman. Tel. (06) 462-4625, mobile (079)714 2020.
Registration terms & conditions:
• Since space is limited early registration is advised as we follow a “first come, first serve policy”.
• Fees must be paid in full upon registration.
• Should you withdraw from the class before the registration deadline and paid the full amount, you will only be eligible to receive 50% of the total fees.
• Should you withdraw from the class after the registration deadline you will not be eligible to receive a refund unless you have a medical problem or an unforeseen circumstance (death in the family, accident, etc). In order to receive a refund, all necessary documentation must be presented.
• In the case of workshop cancellation by Design Institute Amman, registered students are notified by email and given a full refund of the workshop fee or credit towards another workshop or course.
• We may cancel a course no later than one week before it starts if there is low demand for the course. We will notify you by email. You can either transfer onto another available course, or wait for the next term.
• Registration deadline is 2 weeks before the first day of the workshop.