This program is a unique art and design program designed for students in grades 6 through 12. Students will learn the creative process and discover their own creativity through various design lectures and hands-on courses and workshops held by the institute’s instructors.
Date: Sep 23 – Oct 28 | Hours: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm | JD 200
This 12-hour product design course will demonstrate the fundamental stages of designing products for grades 6 – 10. The theoretical aspect of the course covers the steps of designing, building and evaluating products; while the technical aspect focuses on the proper drawing methods and techniques for products and 3D shapes. Students will learn how to translate their design ideas into accurate illustrations.
Outcome/ Course Objective: students will learn the basics of sketching and technical drawing and develop ideas to fit the need of the target user. They will learn the significance of product design in our daily life, and its effect on societies and the economy.
• Sketching pads and stationary
• Butter Paper
• 30/60 triangle
• T-square (60 cm)
Dana Alghoul is an architect and a product designer who is keen on smart solutions, and Eco-friendly products.
You can register and pay in cash or cheque at Design Institute Amman. Tel. (06) 462-4625, mobile (079)714 2020.
Registration terms & conditions:
• Since space is limited early registration is advised as we follow a “first come, first serve policy”.
• In order to secure a spot a non- refundable 50% of the total amount as a downpayment is required before or by the registration deadline.
• Should you withdraw from the class before the registration deadline and paid the full amount, you will only be eligible to receive 50% of the total fees.
• Should you withdraw from the class after the registration deadline you will not be eligible to receive a refund unless you have a medical problem or an unforeseen circumstance (death in the family, accident, etc). In order to receive a refund, all necessary documentation must be presented.
• In the case of workshop cancellation by Design Institute Amman, registered students are notified by email and given a full refund of the workshop fee or credit towards another workshop or course.
• We may cancel a course no later than one week before it starts if there is low demand for the course. We will notify you by email. You can either transfer onto another available course, or wait for the next term.
• Registration deadline is 2 weeks before the first day of the course/workshop.