This creative workshop will give the students the technical support and guidance to up cycle old or unworn pieces in their wardrobe. Students will learn to analyze garment and with a little creativity see new possibilities.
Students to bring:
1. X4 garment: students please feel free to bring any unwanted garments as this will give opportunity to loathes swap with other students
4. Measuring tape
6. Tailors chalk
7. Needle + thread
Lynda studied fashion and textile design in Ireland then moved to Uk to study creative pattern cutting. Ms. Sims has been based in London for fortheen years working for designers and brands. Her experience includes Womenwear, Menswear, Sportwear, Tailoring, Couture and Millenary.
You can register and pay only in cash or cheque at Design Institute Amman. Tel. (06) 462-4625, mobile (079)714-2020
Registration terms & conditions:
• Since space is limited early registration is advised as we follow a “first come, first serve policy”.
• In order to secure a spot a non- refundable 50% of the total amount as a downpayment is required before or by the registration deadline.
• Should you withdraw from the class before the registration deadline and paid the full amount, you will only be eligible to receive 50% of the total fees.
• Should you withdraw from the class after the registration deadline you will not be eligible to receive a refund unless you have a medical problem or an unforeseen circumstance (death in the family, accident, etc). In order to receive a refund, all necessary documentation must be presented.
• In the case of workshop cancellation by Design Institute Amman, registered students are notified by email and given a full refund of the workshop fee or credit towards another workshop or course.
• We may cancel a course no later than one week before it starts if there is low demand for the course. We will notify you by email. You can either transfer onto another available course, or wait for the next term.
• Registration deadline is 10 days before the first day of the workshop.