Hard Wax Modelling | 45 hours: Sculpt and model using different wax blocks, sheets and wire to create several wax models to make jewellery pieces.
صياغة المجوهرات باستعمال الشمع | 45 ساعة: نحت وتشكيل كتل الشمع مختلفة، باستخدام صفائح وأسلاك لعمل عدة نماذج من الشمع لصناعة قطع المجوهرات.
This course is addressed to all creative professionals and students that have basic knowledge in Jewellery making.
Participants are required to purchase a basic Jeweller’s wax kit; more information will be sent upon registration.
About Instructor Carmela Pipicelli
Studied at the State Institute of art “P. Panetta ” Locri (RC), Italy Diploma of Art Metals and Jewelry 1997-2002. Trained at FOR.AL, educational institution of Valenza, Italy. Attained her qualification level denomination Goldsmith & Designer with qualification level Specialization and her Qualification level denomination Technical embedding and jewellery typical Valencian with qualification level Specialization.
Worked at Zanotto & Co. Valenza, Italy, as a Goldsmith & Jewellery Designer for 4 years. In 2008 she moved to Amman where she started working with Karam Imseeh Jewellery Amman and in 2012 at Nabeel Sakkijha Jewellery as a designer and quality control.
Her experience in stone setting, wax modelling and computer modelling (3DMax & Rhinoceros for Jewellery and Rendering) allows her to be on top of her career designing collections and developing them into product lines.
You can register and pay only in cash or cheque at Design Institute Amman. Tel. (06) 462-4625, mobile (079)714-2020
Registration terms & conditions:
• Since space is limited early registration is advised as we follow a “first come, first serve policy”.
• Fees must be paid in full upon registration.
• Should you withdraw from the class before the registration deadline and paid the full amount, you will only be eligible to receive 50% of the total fees.
• Should you withdraw from the class after the registration deadline you will not be eligible to receive a refund unless you have a medical problem or an unforeseen circumstance (death in the family, accident, etc). In order to receive a refund, all necessary documentation must be presented.
• In the case of workshop cancellation by Design Institute Amman, registered students are notified by email and given a full refund of the workshop fee or credit towards another workshop or course.
• We may cancel a course no later than one week before it starts if there is low demand for the course, we will notify you by email. You can either transfer onto another available course, or wait for the next term.
• Registration deadline is 10 days before the first day of the workshop.